Company Name: Hotel (Name Confidential)
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Company Size: 800+ Employees
A unique luxury resort hotel and casino in the heart of the Las Vegas strip was looking for an automated solution to their manual scheduling process. The main goals of their search included the need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Automate their existing 100% manual process
- Ensure cross vertical use by both the Banquets and Food & Beverages (F&B) departments within the hotel and casino
Working with Celayix, the hotel was able to solve their key problems. These included:
- Successfully replacing their manual process with an automated process
- Complying with union guidelines
- Meeting their co-stars (employees) needs of an automated solution to self-schedule when they meet the requirements
Celayix was able to achieve efficiencies in both the banquets and the F&B departments.
In the Banquets department, there was an overall 80% efficiency gain, decreasing scheduling time to two days.
The F&B department saw an overall efficiency gain of 30%. Although this was lower compared to the Banquets Department, the overall efficiency gains for this department are huge, and scheduling time was cut down to 3 days.
** DISCLAIMER – At the respect of our client, their name has been omitted from this Case Study