The introduction of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in the European Union has reminded Celayix of the role we play in your data protection. We understand our task is to ensure the protection of our customers’ data as well as their employee data.
At Celayix, we document all policies and procedures regarding data management. It is crucial that all employees, ours and yours, are aware of best practices for Data Protection. We appreciate the trust that our customers have placed in us when handling their personal information.
- Reviewing what our existing processes were to determine areas that needed improvement.
- We developed a plan to make the necessary changes.
- Lastly, The final step was executing on the plan.
Some of the specific things that were completed include:
- Ensuring our products and our website use encrypted communications when transmitting or receiving data
- Ensuring all customer data is encrypted when stored
- Working with our technology partners to ensure that they are compliant with GDPR as well as other privacy regulations that are in force.
- Updating our internal processes regarding customer data protection
- Putting into place processes that would deal with specific cases such as deleting data when requested
In general, Celayix ensures that your data is protected by:
- Taking necessary backups of the data and storing it securely
- Regularly updating all software with security patches issued by our technology partners
- Using encrypted processes for storing billing information
We also understand that there is a continual evolution with respect to data protection technologies and standards. Rest assured that Celayix is committed to monitoring GDPR and all future data protection rules. We will remain vigilant with respect to the protection of our customers’ data. Not only this, but we will continue to update our processes as needed. If you any questions related to your data, please contact us. We would be happy to answer them for you.