Easily schedule full-time, part-time, and casual staff to multiple departments, locations, and events
Make changes and adjustments to schedules quickly and efficiently
Collect and communicate shift details and shift confirmations through web, mobile, or phone
Collect staff availability, time-off requests, and more through employee portals
Allow on-call staff to self-schedule into qualified shifts
Use mobile check-in and geo-fencing to guarantee staff are on premise
Provide in depth staff records for union and other compliance regulation
Use pre-defined payroll, billing, and HR templates to feed information back and forth ensuring accuracy
The Celayix solution for hospitality is trusted by some of the world’s largest hospitality organizations. From hotels, casinos, banquet venues, food and beverage departments, to catering, housekeeping and more, Celayix offers a solution to the complexity of full-time, part-time, casual, and on-call labor scheduling and time collection in the hospitality space.
Celayix Software understands the complexities faced by the hospitality industry. We provide staff scheduling and time and attendance solutions that help companies manage fluctuating demand and the variety of job positions available in the hospitality industry. Celayix is trusted by some of the world’s largest companies: including hotels, casinos, banquet venues, catering firm’s large and small, housekeeping, and more by being able to handle the specific restrictions that may apply within the various departments.
This includes local and federal laws, and union rules that specify how employees are scheduled, restrictions on work hours, and overtime. Celayix is a fully configurable solution that can reduce the time spent on scheduling by up to 95% compared to manual methods, as well as reducing errors made in collection and reconciling time worked.
For over a decade Celayix employee scheduling and time and attendance software has been utilized by world class hospitality organizations, ensuring full and part-time, casual, food and beverage, and on-call staff are effectively managed.
“We’ve grown from $6 to $10 million in revenue, and still have the same number of people in our staffing department. With Celayix, we can handle more capacity and have time to focus on other things besides scheduling.”-Eric Conroy, Director of HR, Capitol Host
Celayix is proven to successfully solve common employee scheduling, communication and time & attendance problems specific to hospitality organizations such as hotels, casinos, banquet venues, and catering companies. By streamlining workforce management processes with Celayix’s line of software products businesses are able to save both time and money.
Automate Hospitality Staff Scheduling
- Auto schedule employees with dynamic predefined templates for multiple departments
- Ensure full-time, part-time and casual staff are assigned to multiple departments, locations, and events correctly
- Instantly make employee schedule changes with ease
Streamline Hospitality Staff Communication
- Quickly find replacement employees for last minute changes based on availability, skills, preferences, employee types and more
- Automate the collection of employee availability and time-off requests
- Provide real-time access of schedules to staff at all levels of the organization
Accurately Collect Hospitality Staff Time & Attendance
- Collect employee time-sheet data via the Internet, phone and/or a variety of time clock devices
- Ensure labor and union rules are followed and employees are paid accurately
Analyze Facility Operations
- Define pay rates and/or bill (chargeback) rates in order to calculate hours and dollar amounts by employee, event, location and more.
- Export employee time worked to accounting or payroll software, eliminating double entry or other time consuming administrative processes
Hospitality Case Studies
Read Celayix’s most recent case studies to learn how Celayix’s workforce management software has saved both time and money.