Celayix is a leader in Workforce Management Solutions. We help businesses schedule and manage their employees while considering their sophisticated needs from service coverage, shift qualifications, state and union rules, seniority, overtime, and more. Simply put, we “Make Scheduling Easy”.
As part of our rapid growth and market-driven strategy, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator who can work as part of our team to generate leads through email marketing, PPC campaigns, and other marketing efforts. The right candidate will want to work their way up the career ladder.
• Website content updates & maintenance, landing page creation
• Search engine optimization, increase organic ranking on Google and Bing
• Website analysis using Google Analytics
• Working closely with Google Adwords consultant to measure lead conversions
• Collateral creation & maintenance for tradeshows, resellers, internal teams
• Outbound marketing campaigns and all the related activities including list building of potential customers
• Social Media Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogging
• Managing and Maintaining information in the CRM (Salesforce)
• Managing the lead nurturing program
• Leading and managing the customer satisfaction and referral program
• Competitor analysis, market research, keeping up to date with the latest industry news
• Creating email/mailing lists specific to regions/industries.
• Creating and maintaining customer focused marketing videos
• Communicating with customers through Quarterly Newsletters and Monthly webinars
• Communicating with vendors, resellers
• Inbound lead qualification and handling of small business leads throughout the sales cycle
• Aiding sales team with PowerPoint Presentations, White Papers, Case Studies, testimonials and surveys
- University degree; preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications
- An understanding of and experience with email marketing and campaign execution
- Experience in the tools that we use (e.g., ZoomInfo, Salesforce, Mailchimp, Intercom, Google Analytics/Ads, WordPress, etc.) or willingness and ability to learn new tech tools easily
- The ability to focus on the end-user and the user experience
- Is a self-learner and is comfortable conducting research
- Copywriting experience – being able to write and edit copy to make it compelling or serve a specific purpose
- A collaborator who can work with other teams and be able to scope out the bigger picture when working on projects
- Excellent research, and creative writing skills.
Celayix offers a team-oriented, innovative and fun environment. Additional benefits include extended health care coverage, tuition reimbursement, fresh fruits every week, monthly team and company-wide activities. The growth potential for the right candidate is uncapped. If you feel you are qualified for this exciting role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter.