Celayix Software is a leading provider of workforce management tools for industries varying from Security, Hospitality, and Healthcare. We offer Advanced Scheduling, Employee Communication and Time & Attendance solutions that integrate with leading payroll, HR and financial software to simply the life of our customers.
With the launch of our new products, we are growing rapidly. To help with our growth, we are seeking an experienced Software Implementation Specialist to join our team. This individual will play a key role in delivering our solutions in an efficient manner to our customers. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with customers, enjoy the team work environment and be motivated to self-start initiatives and contribute to the product vision for the company by providing valuable feedback.
The Software Implementation Specialist will be part of Celayix’s Customer Success Team and work closely with other groups, including Business Development & Product Engineering.
- Successfully deliver and implement Celayix solutions for a diverse customer base.
- Plan, manage and coordinate project implementation activities to ensure efficient and successful delivery of solutions.
- Conduct online and face-to-face solution configuration and training services for customers.
- Develop procedures and documentation, including user, installation, and reference materials as required.
- Assist application support in the resolution of product support issues as requested.
- Assist Business Development during the pre-sales phase with solution configurations, product demonstrations and proof of concepts as required.
- Assist Business Development with RFP/RFI responses as required.
- Assist Product Engineering in quality assurance, product testing and feature validation processes as requested.
- Provide important feedback on product, workflow, and more to contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Have strong business software applications knowledge.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrate experience of 2 to 3 years in successful software implementations or a similar role.
- Have very clear written, visual, oral expression of ideas with business and technical people.
- Have an outstanding track record of customer service. Demonstrate knowledge and experience of systems development methodologies, system analysis concepts, techniques and tools.
- Work effectively within a project team and in collaboration with peers. Also, facilitate group sessions.
- Be highly organized and work on several projects concurrently.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of project planning and project management techniques and tools.
- Be a strong team player.
- Ability to travel occasionally, including to the US.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Canadian citizenship preferred, but not a requirement.
This is a role with an excellent opportunity for uncapped growth for the right individual. Celayix is headquartered in downtown Vancouver and provides competitive benefits and work-life balance. In the last year, we have doubled our staff and continue to hire excellent candidates to our growing team.