Celayix is a leader in Workforce Management Solutions. We help businesses schedule and manage their employees while considering their sophisticated needs from service coverage, shift qualifications, state and union rules, seniority, overtime, and more. Simply put, we “Make Scheduling Easy”.
Our solutions enable these organizations to reduce the time and effort managing shift-based schedules by as much as 95%, minimize overtime costs, eliminate payroll errors, and ensure accurate employee check-in and check-out to ensure they are on-site and on time.
As part of our rapid growth and market-driven strategy, we are looking for recent grads to join our Customer Success team.
Job duties include communicating with customers both by phone and email as well as triages and solving support related issues. This role is also one where the chosen candidate will be able to work with the development team and management to gain a greater understanding of working in a software company.
The primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide friendly and direct customer service to our clients
- Answer questions via both telephone and email in a timely fashion
- Troubleshoot tier I technical issues
- Identify critical issues and escalate when required
- Maintain and update customer records when required
- Work with customers on specific projects, including module training
- Provide product feedback and suggestions when required
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Have experience in technology and preferred customer success/support
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to change
- Superior organization and time management skills
The ideal candidate should have previous customer service and technology troubleshooting experience.
Celayix offers a team-oriented, innovative and fun environment. The growth potential for the right candidate is uncapped. If you feel you are qualified for this exciting and challenging role, please email your resume with a cover letter.
This work is to be performed mostly from the Celayix Vancouver office. Celayix adheres to WorkSafe BC Covid-19 safety and prevention guidelines.
Some work may be remote, and all necessary equipment (laptop, etc.) to perform the role will be required. Applicants will require an existing reliable high-speed internet connection in their home.