Celayix Software is a leader in Workforce Management Solutions. We help businesses schedule and manage their employees while taking into account their specific and complex needs from service coverage, shift qualifications, state and union rules, seniority, overtime, and more. We simplify the process from start to finish.
As part of our rapid growth and market driven strategy, we are looking for an experienced Web Applications Developer to join our team. This is a permanent full time position reporting to the Director of Software Engineering. Ideal candidates will use their experience in front-end and back-end technologies to develop web applications for mobile, touch and browser platforms.
- Develop and maintain new and existing web applications
- Create and optimize content for the web application using a variety of graphics, database, API calls, and other software
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test web site related code
- Deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Diagnose and solve problems quickly and effectively as they arise
- Work in a team environment on concurrent projects
3+ years of professional experience using these technologies:
- Serverless architectures from AWS (Lambda using Java, S3, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB etc)
- Progress OpenEdge V9-V11 (especially procedural and OOP parts of ABL 4GL)
- Web services and REST APIs
- Bitbucket, Git or similar code repositories
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Intrinsically motivated and eager learner with strong desire for self-improvement
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a positive and collaborative manner with diverse co-workers
- Be adaptable to changing business requirements
- Keen problem solving capabilities
- Domain experience in workforce scheduling and management will be an asset
Celayix Software offers a team oriented, innovative and fun environment. Benefits include fresh fruits every week, access to gym, tuition reimbursement, extended health care coverage. Celayix believes in work life balance and offers flexible working conditions including working from home on an ad-hoc basis.
The growth potential for the right candidate is uncapped. If you feel you are qualified for this exciting and challenging role, please email your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter.