Security and Privacy
The following policy applies to our scheduling software and other products as well.
We employ technical and organizational measures designed to appropriately protect your information that is under our control and that we process on your behalf. This includes unauthorized access collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal, both during transmission and once we receive it. We store all information that you provide to us on secure servers. We train employees regarding our data privacy policies and procedures, and permit authorized employees to access information on a need to know basis, as required for their role. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
Where you have a password, which enables you to use our services, you are responsible for keeping this password complex, secure, and confidential. If you would like to update or change your password, select the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page of the application you are using. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
Data Retention for our Software Applications
We retain certain information that we collect from you while you are a licensed user and in certain cases where you have deleted your account, for the following reasons:
- So you can use our application
- Ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to
- Provide accurate accounting information for billing
- To better understand the traffic to our Platform so that we can provide all users with the best possible experience
- To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
Data Retention from Our Website
Aggregate usage information of the website is collected and analyzed in order to help improve the website. This information is collected in aggregate form and is generally not associated with any personal information.
Personal information provided directly to Celayix (for example, registering for our newsletter, or providing contact information so Celayix can contact you) will not be sold or rented to any third party. Celayix will use the information for its normal business operations, which may require that Celayix provide it to administrators, consultants, vendors, or others operating on our behalf. Aggregate or demographic data may be shared with clients or consultants in aggregate form only.
Cookies and use of Google’s Remarketing service
Celayix may occasionally send targeted mailings to specific market segments. Lists for electronic mailings are acquired only from legitimate opt-in vendors or existing customer lists. Lists for physical mailings are acquired from traditional sources. If you believe you were sent something in error, or are having trouble unsubscribing, please contact Celayix to ensure that appropriate action can be taken. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
You may update or correct your account information yourself by logging into the subscribed applications, calling your company administrator or contacting Celayix Software at firstname.lastname@example.org. To no longer use our service, subject to the agreement that you signed, send an email to email@example.com. We will let you know what term is remaining, if any, on your contract.
Some of our mobile applications make use of location services provided by the mobile device. This feature is enabled by your company and is only used for electronic clock functions with geo-fencing. Location information is not collected outside of when you are using the electronic clock functions when geo-fencing is enabled and never when it is disabled.
Your Data Rights
Rights that you may have, depend on the country in which you live:
- Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information.
- Objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information.
- Opting out from receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you.
- Withdrawing your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Complaining to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Limitation of Scope
This policy is official only in regard to the website. It does not necessarily reflect privacy practices for other divisions of Celayix, or other organizations with which Celayix does business.
The website may contain links to other 3rd party web sites. Celayix is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites.
Notification of Changes
Celayix reserves the right to make changes without notice.