Celayix ensures that your venue staff (whether full time, part time, casual, or volunteer) are effectively and efficiently scheduled. Our employee scheduling software’s automated processes, communication tools, and time and attendance solutions ensure you have the right people, at the right time, and at the right place.
Free Live Demo
Please complete the contact form for a complimentary assessment of your current workforce management processes, and to learn how Celayix can help you better manage your organization.
An advisor will be in touch with you shortly or you can contact us toll free 1-888-591-5558
Celayix is proven to successfully solve common employee scheduling, communication and time & attendance problems specific to stadiums, sporting facilities and performing arts centers. By streamlining workforce management processes with Celayix’s line of software products, businesses are able to save time and money.
- Auto schedule employees with dynamic custom or predefined templates for multiple departments
- Easily create schedules by accounting for staff seniority, qualifications, union agreements, and more through customized rules
- Provide real-time access of schedules to staff at all levels of the organization, 24/7/365
- Quickly find replacement staff for last minute changes based on availability, skills, preferences, and more
- Automate the collection of availability and communicate shift details, time off requests, and more in real time
- Save time by auto-exporting employee hours worked to the accounting or payroll software of your choice
Now it takes me just one day to create schedules compared to nearly two weeks before. Celayix can handle our seniority rules, allows for real-time schedule updates online and fits our needs better than anyone else.
Admissions Staffing Manager, Portland Center for the Performing Arts
VenuesRead Case Study
Manual employee scheduling and time and attendance tracking were time-consuming for a popular pro sports teams’ Guest Relations Department, which manages 120 events per year in the 18,000-seat stadium.
Ordway Center for the Performing Arts Streamlines Operations – Performing Arts Center Employee SchedulingRead Case Study
Having long outgrown their previous scheduling software, Ordway looked for a new solution to help them manage a large workforce. With Celayix, the organization is able to cut scheduling time down by less than half, and build schedules more efficiently.
Public SectorRead Case Study
Previous paper-based employee scheduling methods required two weeks each month of slow, methodical work transferring hand-written data from page to page.
Public SectorRead Case Study
Scheduling 80 FTE staff was difficult and time-consuming – but the budget for a new system was modest. Celayix streamlined the employee scheduling process with enterprise scheduling software and electronic time clock system.