The Celayix solution for hospitality is trusted by some of the world’s largest hospitality organizations. From hotels, casinos, banquet venues, food and beverage departments, to catering, housekeeping and more, Celayix offers a solution to the complexity of full-time, part-time, casual, and on-call labor scheduling and time collection in the hospitality space.
Free Live Demo
Please complete the contact form for a complimentary assessment of your current workforce management processes, and to learn how Celayix can help you better manage your organization.
An advisor will be in touch with you shortly or you can contact us toll free 1-888-591-5558
With Celayix, automate your scheduling and communication process to save time and money, while eliminating fear of compliance, budgeting constraints, and more. Our powerful rules-based staff scheduling software allows schedule creation in a matter of minutes, ensuring the right people are at the right place, at the right time, and at the lowest cost.
- Easily schedule full-time, part-time, and casual staff to multiple departments, locations, and events
- Make changes and adjustments to schedules quickly and efficiently
- Collect and communicate shift details and shift confirmations through web, mobile, or phone
- Collect staff availability, time-off requests, and more through employee portals
- Allow on-call staff to self-scheduling into qualified shifts
- Use mobile check-in and geo-fencing to guarantee staff are on premise
- Provide in depth staff records for union and other compliance regulation
- Use pre-defined payroll, billing, and HR templates to feed information back and forth ensuring accuracy
We’ve grown from $6 to $10 million in revenue, and still have the same number of people in our staffing department. With Celayix, we can handle more capacity and have time to focus on other things besides scheduling.
Director of HR, Capitol Host
HospitalityRead Case Study
Solution Review Organization Capitol Host Washington, DC Challenges As Capitol Host expanded, daily employee scheduling became all-consuming for the staffing department, especially with new events emerging continuously. Union contract requirements only added to scheduling complexity Solution Celayix eTime Xpress, Voice...
Ordway Center for the Performing Arts Streamlines Operations – Performing Arts Center Employee SchedulingRead Case Study
Having long outgrown their previous scheduling software, Ordway looked for a new solution to help them manage a large workforce. With Celayix, the organization is able to cut scheduling time down by less than half, and build schedules more efficiently.
Public SectorRead Case Study
Previous paper-based employee scheduling methods required two weeks each month of slow, methodical work transferring hand-written data from page to page.
HospitalityRead Case Study
Improve employee relations and internal efficiency by moving beyond manual staffing practices. Celayix eTime Xpress and Web Xpress centralize employee scheduling, employee time and attendance, and payroll in one place.