Celayix Protects your Data – GDPR
With the recent introduction of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are again reminded of the role we play in ensuring that our customers and their employees’ data is protected. Understanding the critical role we play in protecting your data, we ensure that our processes are documented and staff is trained in the management of the data. We appreciate the trust that our customers have placed in us when handling their personal information.
The steps we have taken to ensure the organization is ready for GDPR include:
- Reviewing what our existing processes were to determine the areas that needed to enhanced
- Once we had a list of the areas that needed to be enhanced, we developed a plan to make the necessary changes.
- The final step was executing on the plan.
Some of the specific things that were completed include:
- Working with our technology partners to ensure that they are compliant with GDPR and other privacy regulations that are in force.
- Updating our internal processes regarding customer data protection
- Putting into place processes that would deal with specific cases such as deleting data when requested
In general, Celayix ensures that your data is protected by:
- Taking necessary backups of the data and storing it securely
- Regularly updating all software with security patches issued by our technology partners
- Using encrypted processes for storing billing information
We also understand that there is a continual evolution with respect to data protection. Rest assured that Celayix is committed to monitoring GDPR and all future data protection rules. We will remain vigilant with respect to the protection of our customers’ data and continue to update our processes as needed. If there are any specific questions related to your data, please contact us and we would be happy to answer them for you.