As part of our rapid growth and market driven strategy, we are looking for an experienced Software QA Analyst to join our team in downtown Vancouver, BC. This is a permanent full-time position reporting to the Director of Software Engineering. You will be part of a QA team testing web and mobile applications.
- Review feature specifications & changelogs to write and execute tests against them
- Ensure that newly implemented features & enhancements meet user needs for function and performance
- Execute manual and automated tests against our applications to ensure that existing products / features continue to function as they are supposed to
- Document bugs, reproduce them and work directly with the development team to resolve them
- Deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Diagnose and solve problems quickly and effectively as they arise
- Work in a team environment on concurrent projects
- Post-secondary computing education
- 3+ years of professional experience in testing web and mobile application software
- Demonstrated experience in YouTrack, JIRA or similar defect tracking system
- Demonstrated experience in test case management tools
- Experience with automating tests using off the shelf tools (for e.g. Selenium, Katalon) will be an asset
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Be intrinsically motivated and an eager learner with a strong desire for self-improvement
- Be adaptable to changing business requirements
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a positive and collaborative manner with diverse co-workers
- Contribute to objective evaluations of new tools, processes, techniques and technologies to improve and accelerate our software delivery
Celayix Software offers a team-oriented, innovative and fun environment. Celayix believes in work-life balance and offers flexible working conditions including working from home on an ad-hoc basis. Additional benefits include extended health care coverage, tuition reimbursement, fresh fruits every week, monthly team and company-wide activities. The growth potential for the right candidate is uncapped.
To prevent infection and spread of COVID-19, and based on current directives of the Canadian Government, this will initially be a work-from-home (remote) position. Full support and onboarding will be provided to the candidates hired. However, the candidates are expected to provide – at their cost – a computer running Windows 10 or a Mac running High Sierra OS version (or better), a good Internet connection, good audio & video web conferencing equipment and a distraction free workplace.
If you feel you are qualified for this exciting role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter.