Celayix is a leader in Workforce Management Solutions. We help businesses schedule and manage their employees while considering their sophisticated needs from service coverage, shift qualifications, state and union rules, seniority, overtime, and more. Simply put, we “Make Scheduling Easy”.
Our solutions enable these organizations to reduce the time and effort managing shift-based schedules by as much as 95%, minimize overtime costs, eliminate payroll errors, and ensure accurate employee check-in and check-out to ensure they are on-site on time.
As part of our rapid growth and market-driven strategy, we are seeking an experienced and hands-on B2B marketing manager to play a key role in developing and executing marketing plans and sales growth objectives for the organization.
- Develop and manage a high-octane marketing team and work closely with sales and other teams within Celayix to help organizational growth objectives.
- Develop and execute marketing plans that directly support sales objectives.
- Create marketing programs to develop quality leads for sales through awareness, education, lead generation and nurture programs while ensuring financial and program deliverables are achieved.
- Diligently track and report return on investment per program to gauge the success of marketing campaigns, and modify as necessary.
- Develop and support marketing communications and promotional material as appropriate for target audience. Examples include: online marketing, direct mail, webinars, and tradeshows. Liaise with external contractors and vendors as required.
- Develop additional content for company website. Monitor and improve SEO benchmarks.
- Manage Google AdWords account and other online advertising initiatives.
- Develop and support marketing communications and promotional for the Dealer Network currently under development.
- Clearly communicate with the sales, customer success and engineering groups – supporting them with training materials, product/services and offer information, competitive data and sales collateral as it relates to marketing campaigns.
- Manage expense budget for online marketing, tradeshows, reseller promotions and other marketing plans.
- Conduct market studies and monitor competitor positioning & market trends.
- Recommend and implement brand specific annual marketing plan.
- Participate in the effectiveness of brand advertising, direct marketing and promotions.
- Passion for software
- Excellent research skills
- Creative writing skills
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Communication or Business.
- Demonstrated 5+ years of software product marketing management experience (B2B software background preferable).
- Previous responsibility for market share and sales growth.
- Strong business acumen and a broad business perspective; intelligent, with a bright and inquiring mind; a conceptual and strategic thinker.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to successfully work with key stakeholders and teams.
- Individual should be knowledgeable about the market, understand how products and technology fit business requirements and solve business challenges.
- Experienced marketing professional with a solid track record of driving for results.
- Good team player and time manager who possesses proven organizational and multitasking skills.
Celayix offers a team-oriented, innovative and fun environment. The growth potential for the right candidate is uncapped. If you feel you are qualified for this exciting and challenging role, please email your resume with a cover letter.
This work is to be performed mostly from the Celayix Vancouver office. Celayix adheres to WorkSafe BC Covid-19 safety and prevention guidelines.
Some work may be remote, and all necessary equipment (laptop, etc.) to perform the role will be required. Applicants will require an existing reliable high-speed internet connection in their home.