Celayix is a leader in Workforce Management Solutions. We help businesses schedule and manage their employees while considering their sophisticated needs from service coverage, shift qualifications, state and union rules, seniority, overtime, and more. Simply put, we “Make Scheduling Easy”.
As part of our rapid growth and market driven strategy, we are looking for B2B content writers who can work as part of our team to create content in the forms of blogs, case studies, testimonials, research documents, infographics and video. The right candidate will have excellent written and verbal English skills with the ability to research and craft easily digestible stories.
- Research and develop content ideas within the Company domain while working closely with our team.
- Write long-form content that for blogs, case studies, research documents, etc. that can be optimized for SEO.
- Make complex ideas simple – ensure content is easy to read and understand.
To be successful in this role, you should love telling stories in written form and have a solid understanding of business operations, including:
- Experience with graph design tools such as Canva and Illustrator.
- Experience with WordPress/Divi an asset
- Excellent time management skills with ability to deliver work on schedule.
- Excellent English written and verbal communications.
- Ability to understand business issues and translate them to easy to understandable solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Business Communications, Journalism or similar degree.
Celayix offers a team-oriented, innovative and fun environment. Celayix believes in work-life balance and offers flexible working conditions including working from home on an ad-hoc basis. Additional benefits include extended health care coverage, tuition reimbursement, fresh fruits every week, monthly team and company-wide activities. The growth potential for the right candidate is uncapped. If you feel you are qualified for this exciting role, please email your resume along with a cover letter.
To prevent infection and spread of COVID-19, and based on current directives of the Canadian Government, this will initially be a work-from-home position. Full support and onboarding will be provided to the candidates hired. However, the candidates are expected to provide – at their cost – a computer running Windows 10, a good Internet connection, good audio & video web conferencing equipment and a distraction free workplace.