Celayix is a leader in Workforce Management Solutions. We help businesses schedule and manage their employees while considering their sophisticated needs from service coverage, shift qualifications, state and union rules, seniority, overtime, and more. Simply put, we “Make Scheduling Easy”.
As part of our rapid growth and market-driven strategy, we are looking for a high-energy, organized self-starter Administrative Assistant to handle a variety of day-to-day tasks and projects and grow with the company. This position is ideal for a candidate who is looking for a career in software.
- Handle a variety of administrative tasks from multiple departments and individual executives on a daily or project basis.
- Manage the daily office operations
- Answer low-volume general phone calls and emails.
- Track and manage office supplies.
- Ensure office policies and procedures adherence.
- Manage, arrange and coordinate travel, internal & external meetings.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite proficiency and database programs.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to successfully work with individuals and teams.
- Eager to learn and improve.
- Highly organized with excellent multitasking skills.
- Discrete with the ability to handle highly confidential information.
Celayix offers a team-oriented, innovative and fun environment. Celayix believes in work-life balance and offers flexible working conditions including working from home on an ad-hoc basis. Additional benefits include extended health care coverage, tuition reimbursement, fresh fruit, monthly team, and company-wide activities. The growth potential for the right candidate is uncapped. If you feel you are qualified for this exciting role, please email your resume along with a cover letter.