Celayix Software is a leader in Workforce Management Solutions. We help businesses schedule and manage their employees while considering their sophisticated needs from service coverage, shift qualifications, state and union rules, seniority, overtime, and more. Simply put, we “Make Scheduling Easy”.
- Create responsive and functional web applications which interact with our cloud services
- Collaborate with UX designers and team members to provide and support new features
- Develop and maintain new and existing web applications and REST APIs
- Plan, design, write, test and debug application code
- Deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Diagnose and solve problems quickly and effectively as they arise
- Work in a team environment on concurrent projects
3+ years of professional experience using these technologies:
- AWS Serverless architectures: RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Lambda functions, FarGate, SNS, SQS
- Web services and REST APIs
- ETL, Data Warehousing and white label reporting systems
- Bitbucket, Git or similar code repositories
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Be intrinsically motivated and an eager learner with a strong desire for self-improvement
- Be adaptable to changing business requirements
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a positive and collaborative manner with diverse co-workers
- Contribute to objective evaluations of new tools, processes, techniques and technologies to improve and accelerate our software delivery
Celayix Software offers a team-oriented, innovative and fun environment. Celayix believes in work-life balance and offers flexible working conditions including working from home on an ad-hoc basis. Additional benefits include extended health care coverage, tuition reimbursement, fresh fruits every week, monthly team and company-wide activities.
The growth potential for the right candidate is uncapped. If you feel you are qualified for this exciting role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter.
To prevent infection and spread of COVID-19, and based on current directives of the Canadian Government, this will initially be a work-from-home (remote) position. Full support and onboarding will be provided to the candidates hired. However, the candidates are expected to provide – at their cost – a computer running Windows 10 or a Mac running High Sierra OS version (or better), a good Internet connection, good audio & video web conferencing equipment and a distraction free workplace.