Celayix Software is a leader in Workforce Management Solutions. We help businesses schedule and manage their employees while considering their sophisticated needs from service coverage, shift qualifications, state and union rules, seniority, overtime, and more. Simply put, we “Make Scheduling Easy”.
As part of our rapid growth and market driven strategy, we are looking for a senior QA Analyst & Team Lead to join our team in downtown Vancouver, BC. This is a permanent full-time position reporting to the Director of Software Engineering. You will be leading a QA team testing web and mobile applications.
- Lead, delegate and coordinate the QA activities of multiple feature development teams
- Establish standards for test plans, test cases and test automation scripts
- Communicate test progress and qualitative feedback of the product
- Write and review test scenarios and execute tests based on feature specifications and risk
- Ensure that newly implemented features & enhancements meet user needs for function and performance
- Execute manual and automated tests against our applications to ensure that existing products / features continue to function as they are supposed to
- Document bugs, reproduce them and work directly with the development team to resolve them
- Deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Understand the software development life cycle and actively contribute improvements to our process
- Post-secondary computing education
- 6+ years of professional experience in testing web and mobile application software
- Demonstrated expertise in QA methodologies and testing tools
- Defect tracking system like YouTrack or Jira
- Test case management tools like TestRails
- Test automation tools like Selenium or Katalon
- Experience leading a QA team of three or more people in a professional environment
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Be intrinsically motivated and an eager learner with a strong desire for self-improvement
- Be adaptable to changing business requirements
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a positive and collaborative manner with diverse co-workers
- Contribute to objective evaluations of new tools, processes, techniques and technologies to improve and accelerate our software delivery
Celayix Software offers a team-oriented, innovative and fun environment. Celayix believes in work-life balance and offers flexible working conditions including working from home on an ad-hoc basis. Additional benefits include extended health care coverage, tuition reimbursement, and monthly team and companywide activities.
The growth potential for the right candidate is uncapped. If you feel you are qualified for this exciting and challenging role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter.