Celayix Software is a leading provider of cross-vertical workforce management solutions to both SMB and enterprise customers. Specifically, we offer Advanced Scheduling, Employee Communication and Time & Attendance solutions that integrate with leading payroll, HR and financial software. To help expedite our growth, we are seeking an experienced and hands on Account Executive to play a key role in developing and executing sales growth objectives for the organization.
- Meet or exceed prospecting and sales quotas
- Proactively prospect and identify opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Qualify and close opportunities over the phone and Internet.
- Develop product knowledge and educate customers on the best solution for their needs.
- Highlight solution value through web demonstrations.
- Work with Marketing to develop account penetration strategies and execute these strategies.
- Develop a strong sales pipeline by hunting for new business opportunities.
- Develop proposals that effectively communicate the Celayix value proposition and ROI based on a consultative selling approach.
- Implement effective competitive strategies that maximize close ratios.
- Understand how Celayix solutions fit customer needs.
- Understand competitive offerings and counter strategies.
- Use social media and other tools to gain market, prospect and competitive intelligence.
- Energetic and talented individual who loves to sell.
- Strong educational foundation – university degree or equivalent, preferably in Sales, Technology and Business.
- Demonstrated 3-5 years of successful software sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Strong business acumen and a broad business perspective; intelligent, with a bright and inquiring mind; a conceptual and strategic thinker.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills with the ability to articulate compelling ideas.
- Ability to successfully work with key stakeholders and teams.
- Knowledgeable of the market, understanding of how products and technology fit business requirements and solve business challenges.
- Good team player and time manager who possesses proven organizational and multitasking skills.
Celayix Software offers a team oriented, innovative and fun environment. The growth potential for the right candidate is uncapped. If you feel you are qualified for this exciting and challenging role, please email your resume with a cover letter.