Celayix Software is a leading tech company headquartered in Vancouver, BC. We are rapidly growing and looking for an Office Admistrative Assistance to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter motivated to grow their career and enjoy a collaborative work environment.
Celayix Software is quickly becoming the leader in the Workforce Scheduling Software market. To help expedite our growth, we are seeking an ambitious self-starter Administrative Assistant to handle variety of day-to-day tasks and projects and grow with the company. This position is ideal for a candidate who is looking for a career in the software industry.
The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities.
- Answer and direct phone calls when needed
- Organize and schedule appointments as necessary, including job interviews and external meetings
- Plan meetings and take detailed notes when required
- Assist in the preparation of company events
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Handle variety of administrative tasks from multiple departments and individual executives on a daily or project basis
- Track and manage office supplies
- Order office supplies and marketing material as requested
- Manage, arrange and coordinate travel, internal & external meetings.
- Assist with the management of marketing leads and sales data using Salesforce and variety of other marketing tools
- Conduct research
- Assist with light duty accounting tasks such as handling deposits, invoices, payments
- Handle Social Media accounts when required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an assistant or related role
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, in particular)
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to successfully work with individuals and teams.
- Eager to learn and improve.
- Highly organized with excellent multitasking skills.
- Discrete with ability to handle highly confidential information.
- High School degree; additional qualifications as Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus
This is a role with an excellent opportunity for uncapped growth for the right individual. Celayix is headquartered in downtown Vancouver and provides competitive benefits and work-life balance. In the last year we have doubled our staff and continue to hire excellent candidate to our growing team.
If you are qualified for this position please email a cover letter and attach your resume, to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview.